Tuesday, March 20, 2012

After The Long Long Time!!!!


I missed a lot of interesting thing when I was so busy to publish at least something on this blog.I was working an extreme amount of time... many overtime hours and this didn't leave much time for anything else.

Nevertheless, I am back, and I promise to start publishing regularly again. During this period I made a lot of projects and I really want to share with you all!
Don’t know how happy I feel!



This is by Photoshop CS3 and a Wacom bambo tablet. I was experimenting on 3D anaglyph so only thr final image has the depth.I will post the same as an another post.(2011 ,May)
Anaglyph is a type of stereo 3D image created from two photographs taken approximately 2.5 inches apart.Normally people go for a Depth map for converting 2D images to 3D in photoshop. But 'm not following that methods .


A rendering by Photoshop CS3 and a Wacom bambo tablet.This was in 2010 ,







the below picture is also for a 3D experiment

No comments:

Artist Contact Card

This is my Noenga artistContact Card